- A wonderful three double bedroom attached cottage, located in this highly sought after village
- Offered to the market with the added benefit of having no onward chain
- Driveway parking for two cars, mature rear garden and views to the rear of Bredon Hill
- Entrance hall, living room with open fireplace and dining room with gas living flame fire
- Modern fitted kitchen with wealth of units, utility room and cloakroom complete the ground floor
- Upstairs are three double bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom
- Two bedrooms to the front elevation, one with fitted wardrobes
- Final bedroom located to the rear elevation and benefiting from an en suite shower room
- Rear garden offers a wealth of maturity. Lawns, seating area, plenty of colour to the flower beds
- A property that comes with a high recommendation to view
Welcome to Boundary Cottage, a delightful three double bedroom attached cottage, located in this highly desirable village that sits on the borders of Gloucestershire and Worcestershire. The property is offered for sale with no onward chain and benefits from two reception rooms, a modern fitted kitchen, one en suite bedroom, a mature garden, off road parking and wonderful open views of the Bredon Hill to the rear elevation.
The property, which has been owned by the current owner for over 10 years is full of charm and character and offers a good level of accommodation across the two floors. Internally, on the ground floor is a welcoming entrance hall, a living room with an open fireplace and French doors that give access to the garden.
Completing the ground floor is a dining room which enjoys views to the front elevation and inset to the chimney breast is a gas living flame fire, a modern fitted kitchen, separate utility room and cloakroom.
Upstairs are three double bedrooms, two of which are located to the front elevation and one to the rear which enjoys views over the garden and beyond onto Bredon Hill, plus also benefiting from an en suite shower room.
Completing the upstairs accommodation is a modern, four-piece bathroom.
Externally is a gravelled driveway which gives parking for upto two cars. To the rear is a mature and enclosed rear garden which offers a paved seating area, lawns and well stocked flower beds.
Kemerton affords a real sense of community, with its two churches, a newly refurbished village hall which holds a number of social and cultural events, plus The Crown Inn and a popular local coffee house and antique centre. The neighbouring village of Bredon is slightly larger and here there are further amenities to include a village shop and post office, a church, two further public houses, The Fox and Hounds and The Royal Oak. The village of Bredon also offers a rugby and football club plus a doctor's surgery and there is also a primary school. For those that play cricket, there are cricket grounds in both Westmancote and Overbury. For those needing to commute, the M5 motorway is within a 10-minute drive and provides north and southbound junctions to Birmingham and Bristol whilst within equal distance, is the A46 for those needing to access Warwick or Stratford.
To locate the property, please enter the following postcode into your sat nav system: GL20 7JD. The property can be identified by our For Sale sign
Wychavon District Council, Band D
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.