- Two double bedroom detached bungalow, located in desirable village setting
- Enjoying an open outlook across Worcestershire countryside to the rear elevation
- Detached, oversize garage offering light, power and cloakroom
- Fitted kitchen with wealth of units and some integrated appliances
- Three piece family shower room.
- Offered for sale with no onward chain
- Wonderful mature garden that enjoys a high degree of privacy
- Two reception rooms; Living room with sliding doors to garden and separate dining room
- Both double bedrooms benefit from fitted bedroom furniture
Welcome to Brookfields, a detached two double bedroom bungalow located within a highly desirable Worcestershire village, offered for sale with a wonderfully mature garden, open outlook onto open countryside and available to purchase with No Onward Chain.
On arrival to the property, one will notice the large gravelled driveway which allows parking for multiple cars and in turn leads to the detached, oversized single garage, which benefits from light, power and an internal cloakroom.
Stepping into the property, the central hallway runs front to back and gives access into all rooms. At the front of the bungalow are the two double bedrooms, both of which are of an equal size and benefit from fitted bedroom furniture
Brookfields also benefits from two formal reception rooms, the dining room and living room. The living room is spacious and light, due to the sliding doors at the head of the room leading into the rear garden and the two windows that are found on the left hand wall. A central fireplace also provides the room with a focal point
The final rooms include the four piece family shower room and last but not least is the fitted kitchen, which benefits from an array of units as well as some integral appliances to include the oven, hob and extractor fan, whilst there is also space for the undercounter washing machine and dishwasher.
Stepping outside, the rear garden is truly a delight and is a wonderful size. Being very mature and enclosed by hedging and trees, the garden enjoys a high degree of privacy.
Please enter the following postcode into your sat nav system: WR8 0PS. The property can be identified by our For Sale sign
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.