- A stunning five/six bedroom detached family home, constructed and completed in 2021
- Finished to a super specification, the home is ready to move into and enjoy
- Offering accommodation over the two floors being circa 3000 square feet.
- Super kitchen/dining/family room runs across the rear with French doors onto the garden
- Living room with feature fireplace and French doors giving access to the rear garden
- Two double bedrooms to the ground floor, one with en suite shower room
- Further bedroom 6/study, bathroom, cloakroom, entrance and utility complete the ground floor
- Three further double bedrooms to the first floor, one with en suite shower room
- To the front is a large gravelled driveway, leading to integral double garage
- To the rear is a covered outdoor dining area, which opens to formal lawns, enclosed by fencing
Welcome to Oaklands, an individually constructed, architecturally designed, high-end home located on the outskirts of Tewkesbury in the sought-after village of Shuthonger. Situated just 1 mile from the M50 with direct access onto the M5 and 10 miles from Cheltenham, makes it perfect for commuters whilst being located close to amenities and premium venues such as Puckrup Hall and the picturesque village of Twyning.
Completed to a superb specification, this five/six-bedroom, detached property showcases a wealth of accommodation over two floors, coupled with large front and rear gardens and an integral double garage. The property is situated alongside a private road with three other individually designed homes and enjoys views over the Malvern Hills to the front, and a large paddock to the rear.
The home has been completed with high quality, contemporary finishes and features high ceilings, large windows, and several sets of French doors which ensures that the home is flooded with natural light.
Internally the home has been designed to an exceptional high standard with sleek and modern bathrooms, a stylish kitchen and a focus on quality fixtures and fittings.
The kitchen comes complete with a full suite of integrated appliances (induction hob, oven, fridge/freezer and a full-size dishwasher), and which is further complimented by a central island and block wood worksurfaces. The utility room is completed to the same style as the kitchen and there is a space for a freestanding washing machine.
The property's three bathrooms and entrance hall cloakroom are all completed utilising high specification fixtures and fittings whilst the master bedroom also features a walk-in wardrobe.
The two upper rear bedrooms also features French doors giving access to the first-floor balcony which allows one to enjoy the open views to the rear that this home affords whilst the front upper bedroom enjoys views of the Malvern Hills and as such, wonderful sunsets.
Externally, the property has been finished to the same exacting standards, with the garden featuring a large undercover, outdoor dining area which in turn opens onto lawned gardens which are fully enclosed by panel and trellis fencing.
To locate the property, please enter the following postcode: GL20 6BG. The property can be identified by our For Sale sign. Upon arrival, drive to the end of the private road, where the property can be found.
Tewkesbury Borough Council, Band G
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.