- Wonderful three double bedroom, black and white cottage which dates back to the 1900's
- Located in highly desirable village that benefits from exceptionally good commuter links
- Beautifully presented and ready to move into and enjoy
- Two formal reception rooms being the living room with log burning fire and dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen with an array of units and integrated appliances
- Separate utility/cloakroom and conservatory complete the ground floor
- Main bedroom with triple aspect windows, ensuring the room enjoys plenty of natural light
- Modern, four piece family bathroom with freestanding bath and walk in shower
- Enclosed mature garden enjoying lawns, seating area and well stocked flower beds
- Detached garage with light and power, driveway parking
Welcome to Lavender Cottage, a wonderfully presented three double bedroom, black and white cottage that dates back to the 1900's, beautifully decorated and ready to move into and enjoy from the very first moment. Furthermore, the home enjoys a mature and relatively private rear garden, detached garage and driveway parking, whilst being located within this highly desirable village.
The village of Ripple sits on the Gloucestershire/Worcestershire borders and offers a church, a public house and is four miles from Tewkesbury, a thriving Medieval town that offers an array of shops, both national and independents, supermarkets, restaurants, a theatre plus primary and secondary schooling. Ripple, because of its location offers exceptional access for the commuter with the A38, M5 and M50 being within easy reach. Direct trains to London Paddington can also be found at Worcester or Pershore
Returning to the property, the home enjoys two formal reception rooms, these being the living room and dining room, both of which are located to the front of the home with the living room featuring a log burning fire.
To the rear of the home is the well-equipped and modern kitchen/breakfast room which features a wealth of units, sitting neatly alongside a host of integrated appliances. The kitchen is open to the conservatory so giving direct views over the properties mature garden.
Completing the ground floor is the separate utility/cloakroom.
Upstairs is a spacious landing and three well proportioned bedrooms. The main bedroom is located to the rear of the property and enjoys triple aspect windows, ensuring plenty of natural light is enjoyed whilst allowing one to enjoy the views over the village and the garden. Completing the upstairs accommodation is the modern, four piece family bathroom which benefits from a freestanding bath and walk in shower.
Externally, to the front is driveway parking for two cars, which continues up the side of the property, so giving parking for three/four cars. Behind the double gates is a detached garage which benefits from light and power.
The rear garden is mature and offers a high degree of privacy. The garden enjoys numerous seating areas, lawns and well stocked flower beds and is fully enclosed.
To locate the property, please enter the following postcode: GL20 6EU. Upon entering School Lane, the property can be located on your right
Tewkesbury Borough Council, Band F
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.