- Two bedroom ground floor apartment, offered for sale with no onward chain
- Ideal first time purchase, or investment buy for AST rental of AirBnB
- Modern fitted kitchen with an array of integrated appliances
- Bedroom two and modern three piece bathroom complete the accommodation
- Share of Freehold with 988 years remaining on the lease
- Walking distance to Montpellier and the promenade
- Living room with bay fronted sash window, flooding the room with natural light
- Main bedroom enjoys double aspect windows and fitted wardrobes
- Gas fired central heating, use of parking area plus permit parking available to the occupier
- Internal Viewings Recommended
Welcome to Flat 2, 19 Lansdown Terrace which is a two bedroom ground floor apartment, located within a stunning Grade II listed building, offered for sale with no onward chain and being within minutes walk of Montpellier and the Promenade.
The Regency town of Cheltenham offers an array of shops, cafes, restaurants, and bars. The town is also home to the various festivals held throughout the year to include Jazz, Science, Food and Literature plus the Cheltenham Gold Cup. Finally, for those needing to commute, Cheltenham sits between the M5 junctions of 10 and 11 whilst a direct train to Paddington means that London can be accessed within two hours.
Returning to the property, the communal entrance hall is elegant and welcoming. Stepping into the apartment, is a central hallway giving access to all rooms which includes a very substantial living room, which measure over 7.00m in length and is flooded with natural light due to the impressive floor to ceiling bay fronted sash window.
The room is also complimented by a focal fireplace which is very in keeping with the period of the property, high ceilings, picture rail and cornicing.
The apartment also enjoys a modern fitted kitchen which benefits from an array of integrated appliances and a modern bathroom complete with roll top bath.
Both bedrooms are a very good size and are extremely light. The master bedroom further benefits from fitted wardrobes.
Externally the property has shared access to the 8 parking spaces found at front of the building, whilst permit parking is also available to purchase which is in the region of £70 per year.
Start date of Lease: 1st January 1987
Length of lease: 999 year
Years remaining on lease: 988 years
Service Charge to include Buildings Insurance: £900 per year
Ground rent; £1 per year
Please enter the following postcode into your sat nav system: GL50 2JP. The apartment can be located on your right as advertised by our For Sale sign
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.