- Four bedroom detached, elevated family home located on Cleeve Hill
- Three reception rooms to include: living room, dining room and separate study
- Master bedroom with balcony, so ensuring the room makes the most of the views on offer
- Driveway parking leading to detached double garage with electric up and over door
- Further side garden, so ensuring lots of outdoor space
- Due to the position of the property, it enjoys wonderful, open views to the front elevation
- Fitted kitchen leading to separate utility room
- Two further double bedrooms, one single room and a family bathroom
- Two tier rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with brick outbuilding for storage
- In parts, requiring updating but in doing so, allows one to put their own stamp on the property
Welcome to Magistri, an elevated four bedroom detached family home located on Cleeve Hill and as such, enjoys a wonderful open view to the front elevation. Enjoying well laid out accommodation and a mature garden that wraps around two sides of the property, the home also in part requires a degree of updating and as such, allows the new owners the ability to put their own stamp on the property.
Located on Cleeve Hill, Magistri is conveniently positioned for the villages of Prestbury, Cleeve, Woodmancote and Winchcombe, all of which offer an array of local amenities as well as each benefiting from a primary school. Cleeve and Winchcombe also benefit from having secondary schooling. For those wanting a larger array of shopping facilities, the Regency Spa town of Cheltenham is accessed within a 10-minute drive.
Returning to the property, Magistri benefits from three reception rooms which include the living room, which enjoys double aspect windows, the dining room, which has sliding doors leading directly into the rear garden and finally the separate study.
Also found on the ground floor is a welcoming and spacious entrance hall, cloakroom and a fitted kitchen which in turn leads to the separate utility room.
Upstairs, are the four bedrooms, three of which are double rooms. The master bedroom is located to the front of the property and benefits from its own private balcony, perfect for those who want to enjoy the view this home so enjoys.
Of the remaining bedrooms are located to the rear and so enjoy views over the garden. Completing the upstairs and the properties accommodation is the three-piece family bathroom.
Externally, to the front is a driveway which allows for two cars to be parked comfortably, yet there is also the detached double garage which benefits from light, power and an electric up and over door.
From the driveway, steps lead up to the front terrace and in turn this leads to the gardens found at the side and rear of the property. Most of the garden is laid to lawns with the rear garden being tiered into two levels, with the upper level enjoying a variety of fruit trees.
Please enter the following postcode into your sat nav device: GL52 3QB. If driving up Cleeve Hill from Cheltenham, the property will be located on your right as advertised by our For Sale sign.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.