- Three bedroom semi detached family home, situated on a prominent development
- Finished to a modern decor, ready to move into and enjoy
- Living/dining room with French doors leading to the rear garden
- Three double bedrooms and modern, three piece family bathroom to the upstairs
- Driveway parking for two cars. Gated side access to rear garden
- Located within minutes walk of Sandford Park and the town centre
- Modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room with a host of integral appliances
- Downstairs completed by the separate home office/playroom and cloakroom
- Double glazed throughout and benefiting from gas fired central heating
- Enclosed rear garden offering paved seating area, lawns and flower beds
Welcome to Number 8, Westminster Close, a three double bedroom family home located on a prominent development of similar style properties and situated within minutes' walk of Sandford Park and the town centre.
Having owned the property for a number of years, the owners present to the market a home that has a modern, cleaned lined style and as such, we are sure will suit a number of buyers so viewing comes highly recommended.
Internally a central hallway leads to the ground floor rooms which includes the recently installed kitchen/breakfast room which also benefits from several integrated appliances. Additional rooms include the home office/playroom, the downstairs cloakroom and finally the living/dining room which runs across the rear of the property and enjoys views over the established rear garden.
Moving upstairs, there are three bedrooms, all of which are double rooms and are well proportioned. Two of the bedrooms, the master and bedroom three are located to the rear of the property whilst bedroom two and the modern three piece family bathroom are located to the front of the home.
Further features to the property include double glazing throughout and gas fired central heating.
Outside, to the front driveway parking allows off road parking for two cars. A side gate leads to the rear garden which is a lovely size and also relatively private as there is a bungalow to the rear of the garden. The garden is enclosed by fencing and enjoys a paved terrace, lawns and flower beds.
Please enter the following postcode into your sat van system: GL53 7QP. Upon entering the cull-de-sac, the property can be found on the left hand side of the road
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.