- Delightful two double bedroom ground floor apartment
- Large open plan living/dining room with glazed door leading onto communal gardens
- Master bedroom being a super space with double aspect windows and double fitted wardrobes
- Four piece family bathroom - bath plus separate shower
- Store room plus en bloc garage and one allocated parking, found directly outside the apartment
- Located within a highly desirable location and within minutes of Montpellier, Cheltenham
- Modern fitted kitchen with host of integral appliances
- Guest bedroom, also with fitted wardrobes and three piece en suite shower room
- Double glazed throughout plus gas fired central heating
- Communal gardens surround the property, offering lawns and mature, well stocked flower beds
Welcome to Number 1, Rutland Court, a two double bedroom ground floor apartment located within close proximity to the fashionable district of Montpellier, Cheltenham which is home to a number of bars, restaurants, coffee shops and national and independent shops and neighbours the renowned Promenade.
Returning to the property, the internal accommodation is well laid out, with all rooms being spacious and light, due in part to most of the rooms offering double aspect windows which overlook the mature communal gardens.
The accommodation on offer includes an entrance hall with fitted storage cupboards, a modern fitted kitchen that enjoys a host of integral appliances and a living/dining room. The living room is a great space and has a full-length glazed door leading straight to the communal gardens.
To the rear of the apartment are the two double bedrooms, both of which benefit from double fitted wardrobes. The main bedroom is a fantastic size with the current vendor comfortably housing a bed, sofa and workstation whilst the guest bedroom enjoys the luxury of a three-piece en suite shower room.
Completing the apartment is the modern, white four-piece bathroom that offers a separate bath and shower.
Further features to the property include recently installed double glazed windows (2019) and a new boiler, also installed in 2019.
Outside, the apartment enjoys an allocated parking space, en bloc single garage and a storeroom whilst the communal gardens wrap around the entirety of the building.
Start date of Lease: 7th August 1967
Length of lease: 999 years
Years remaining on lease: 947
Service Charge & Ground rent charges to include Buildings Insurance: £200 per calendar month
Agents note: As this is a leasehold property you are likely to be responsible for management charges and ground rent. You may also incur fees for items such as leasehold packs and in addition you will also need to check the remaining length of the lease. You must therefore consult with your legal representatives on these matters at the earliest opportunity before making a decision to purchase.
Please enter the following postcode to locate the property: GL50 2PE. Upon entering Douro Road, 1 Rutland Court can be found on the right hand side of the road as advertised by our For Sale sign
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.