- Parcel of land situated within a highly desirable location at the foot of Cleeve Hill
- Natural stream provides drinking water for horses, sheep etc
- Paddock enclosed by stock wire fencing and hedging
- Three outbuildings, possible uses include two stables, feed store and hay store
- Offered for sale with no onward chain
- Total paddock believed to be in the region of 4.20 acres
- Mature tree lines provide natural shading for animals
- Gated hard standing
- No electric connected, although electric pole borders the paddock
- Highly desirable and viewings advised early to avoid disappointment
A parcel of land located at the foot of Cleeve Hill believed to be in the region of 4.20 acres. Giving direct access onto the hill, the land offers a hard standing area and three outbuildings which we have labelled as; Two stables, feed store and hay barn.
The parcel of land is enclosed by stock wire fencing and mature trees and hedge lines provide natural shading for any animals grazing. Whilst there is no mains water feed to the paddock, a natural stream runs alongside the paddock and has always provided any livestock continued drinking water.
Likewise there is no main electricity to the outbuildings although there is an electric pole just behind so connection should be possible.
Surrounded by other paddocks, all being used for equine purposes, the location is exceptional peaceful and away from the hustle and bustle of modern life.
Rarely available in this location, interest is expected to be very high so please register your interest early to avoid disappointment. For further information, please contact us on 01242 220080.
From Cheltenham, drive through the village of Prestbury and follow the signs for Broadway/Winchcombe Drive along Cleeve Hill, passing the golf course and as you proceed down the hill towards Winchcombe, take the right hand turn signposted Postlip Hall.
For ease, a member of Hughes Sealey inc Fine and Country will meet you at this junction so that you may follow them to the parcel of land being offered for sale
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.