- Spacious, two double bedroom detached bungalow built by Messrs Bob Chick in the late 1960's
- Private and enclosed south east facing rear garden
- Living room with bay front window and fireplace provides a focal point to the room
- Recently fitted kitchen whilst the family bathroom has also been modernised in recent times
- Further benefits include, double glazing throughout and gas fired central heating system
- Located within walking distance of Swindon Village Park
- Driveway parking for multiple vehicles whilst also benefiting from oversized garage
- Dining room with sliding doors leading to the conservatory
- Two double bedrooms, master bedroom with en suite shower room
- A property that comes with a high recommendation to view.
Welcome to Number 9, Wymans Lane, a spacious, two double bedroom detached bungalow that was individually built in the later 1960's by Messrs 'Bob Chick'. Today the home offers two formal reception rooms, conservatory, attached, oversized garage, driveway parking and south facing rear garden.
The home is found in the Cheltenham suburb of Swindon Village which enjoys a primary school, a park and St Lawrence Church. Furthermore, the retail parks of Gallagher and Kingsditch are within a five-minute drive, both of which offer a wealth of shopping facilities to suit all needs. For those wanting to shop within the heart of Cheltenham, the Promenade and Montpellier can be reached within a 10 – 15-minute drive.
Stepping inside the property, the home is well laid out and flows nicely. Of the two reception rooms, there is the living room which is located to the front of the property and enjoys plenty of natural light from the large bay window.
The dining room is located to the rear of the home and sliding double glazed doors lead you neatly into the conservatory which gives a wonderful overview of the garden.
The kitchen has recently been installed and features a number of high gloss white units with a grey marbled affect worksurface. There is plenty of space for all the white goods one needs to include; oven, washing machine, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
Of the bedrooms, both are double rooms with the master bedroom benefiting from a three-piece, en suite shower room which features a double walk in shower. Completing the accommodation is the three-piece family bathroom.
Externally, to the front the driveway will comfortably house six vehicles. The integral garage benefits from light and power, as well as an electric up and over door and gives access to the rear garden.
The garden is south east facing and benefits from an exceptional amount of privacy. Enjoying a paved terrace, lawns, an additional deck terrace and a pond, this is certainly somewhere one will want to be on a sunny day.
Please enter the following postcode into your sat nav system: GL51 9QA. The property can be identified by our For Sale sign
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.