- Stunning example of a stone barn conversion, now being a four bedroom home
- Full of charm and character and certainly a home that comes with a high recommendation to view
- Modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room enjoying open views
- Two double bedrooms to the ground floor along with family bathroom. Remaining bedroom to 1st floor
- Walled garden to the rear, full of colour and maturity
- Sat along a private drive, bordering onto open countryside
- Wonderful, open plan dining entrance with stairs leading to mezzanine level
- Master bedroom with door leading to en suite shower room
- Living room to the first floor, open beams and French doors to external stone staircase
- Driveway parking for two cars. P.P previously in place for detached garage, now expired
Welcome to The Coach House, which is a four-bedroom detached stone built property that was converted in the early 1990's and is one of five buildings that have been converted into residential homes on the land that was once Lower Farm.
Enjoying peace and tranquillity, the home is found just off the main lane running through the village and has a wonderful view over open countryside.
The village of Tibberton is located five miles from the City of Gloucester and five miles from neighbouring town of Newent. The village benefits from several amenities to include a local primary school and church, an active local community with W.I. cricket and tennis club, Tibberton & Taynton village hall, plus an annual ‘celebration' of village life, with the Tibberton Show.
Returning to the property, the accommodation is arranged over two floors, although 90% of the accommodation is found on the ground floor. Stepping into the dining/entrance hall, the first thing one notices is the space, followed by the level of natural light that floods into the building. Stairs from the room lead upwardly to the mezzanine level which in turn leads to the upstairs rooms.
Continuing through the ground floor and just off the dining/entrance is the kitchen/breakfast room. Offering an array of modern units, there is space for several appliances to include the washing and fridge/freezer. The oven, hob and extractor fan are built in.
Of the four bedrooms, all of which are double rooms, three are found on the ground floor. The master bedroom enjoys views across the walled rear garden and further benefits from a modern, three-piece en-suite shower room.
Completing the ground floor is the family bathroom, which has been finished to be in keeping with that of the en suite shower room.
Moving upstairs, the living room enjoys multiple windows to all elevations as well as French doors leading to an original external stairwell that leads down into the properties garden. Just off the living room is the final bedroom which benefits from double aspect windows.
Stepping outside, the property enjoys off road parking for two cars. Of note, planning permission was originally granted for the construction of a detached garage but has now lapsed although we cannot imagine it wouldn't be granted if reapplied for.
The garden is mature and colourful and enclosed within a red brick wall. Most of the garden is laid to lawn, edged by flower beds. There is also a garden shed and paved terrace, ideal for enjoying a morning coffee or an evening glass of wine as the sun sets.
Please enter the following postcode into your Sat Nav system: GL19 3AQ. As you drive along the lane, turn right signposted Lower Farm and the property can be found on your right hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.