- Four bedroom, three storey family home, constructed by Messrs Swanhill Homes in 2003
- Enjoying private gardens, off road parking and two single garages
- Dining/Family room with French doors to rear garden. Fully integrated kitchen, separate utility room
- Master bedroom to the upper floor with en suite bathroom, fitted wardrobes and private balcony
- Four piece family bathroom to the upper floor completes the accommodation
- Located in a square of similar style properties, within a highly desirable setting of Cheltenham
- Spacious entrance hall leads to cloakroom, separate study and spacious kitchen/dining/family room
- Spacious living room to the first floor. Guest bedroom also on this floor with en suite shower room
- Two further bedrooms, one double bedroom and a large single bedroom
- A property that comes with a high recommendation to view.
Welcome to Number 12, Lexington Square, an imposing four-bedroom, three storey property, built in 2003 by Messrs Swanhill Homes. The home which enjoys spacious and well-appointed accommodation across the three floors enjoys plenty of natural light, a private and enclosed garden and two single garages as well as allocated parking and it is because of this and the location, that viewings are highly recommended.
Located in a highly desirable position within Cheltenham, the home is a stones throw from the world-famous Cheltenham Racecourse and is within minutes of a thriving High Street which offers a wealth of local shops, a public house and a highly respected primary school. Furthermore, the centre of Cheltenham to include the Promenade and Montpellier are within a 15-minute drive.
The home which has been occupied by the current vendor since construction has until this point never been placed onto the open market and it is only because of wanting to be closer to his family, that he has now decided the time is right to move.
The property which is in a square of similar style homes enjoys on the ground a welcoming and spacious entrance hall which in turn leads to the ground floor rooms of the cloakroom, separate study and finally the open plan kitchen/dining/family room.
The kitchen enjoys a wealth of fitted units and is accompanied by a host of integrated appliances. Furthermore, from the kitchen access is gained to the separate utility room. At the head of the dining/family room is a set of French doors which give direct access to the private and enclosed rear garden.
On the first floor is the spacious and bright living room, located to the rear of the property whilst to the front is the guest bedroom, which again enjoys plenty of natural light and further benefits from a three-piece en suite shower room.
On the final floor are the three remaining bedrooms and the family bathroom. Of the bedrooms there is Bedroom three, a good size double room, Bedroom four, a good-sized single bedroom and finally the principal bedroom which enjoys two fitted wardrobes, a four piece en suite bathroom and French doors lead onto the rooms private balcony which allows one to enjoy rooftop views across Cheltenham.
Externally the home benefits from two single garages, both of which offer light and power and one benefits from an electric opening door. The garden is enclosed and private and has been designed to be low maintenance.
Please enter the following postcode to locate the property: GL52 3LT. Upon entering the square, the property can be located on your right
Cheltenham Borough Council, Band G
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.