- Detached three double bedroom family home, full of charm and character
- Lounge with double aspect windows and gas fireplace with Victorian surround
- Conservatory, rear lobby and bathroom complete the ground floor accommodation
- Two remaining bedrooms benefits from fitted storage
- Mature gardens wrap around the property. Garden enjoys lawns, seating area and colourful beds
- Originally built in the mid 1800's, although has been extended over the years
- Country style kitchen with hand made units and space for free standing appliances
- Main bedroom with double aspect windows, enjoying views of Cleeve Hill
- Modern three piece shower room completes the upstairs accommodation
- Highly recommended to view
Welcome to Brookfields, a three double bedroom family home, originally constructed in the mid 1800's yet throughout the years has been extended and developed yet throughout this has retained its charm and character and today is a home that one could move straight into and enjoy.
The property is in the heart of Bishops Cleeve and is minutes' walk from all local amenities. Found within the village are a host of shops, both national and independent, two supermarkets, a post office, doctors' surgery, dentists, and a bank. The village also benefits from a library, two primary schools and a secondary school with a sixth form centre.
The village is also enveloped by Cleeve Hill, superb for those who like to walk or horse ride, whilst for those that golf, there is also a course on top of the hill.
Returning to the property, the home intrigues from the moment one arrives as it is a very pretty house, made even more pretty by the wonderful colours found in the gardens that encases the home.
Stepping inside, a central hallway is welcoming and leads you neatly into the ground floor rooms which include a lounge with bay fronted window and gas fireplace, with Victorian surround and stripped wooden mantle.
Further rooms on the ground floor include the front to back dining/family room, country style kitchen which enjoys a wealth of handmade units and allows space for freestanding appliances, a downstairs bathroom and finally a modern conservatory which leads you neatly into the properties gardens
Moving upstairs, the three bedrooms are all a good size. The master bedroom enjoys plenty of light from the double aspect windows and furthermore enjoys views of Cleeve Hill. The remaining two bedrooms both benefit from built in storage.
Completing the upstairs is the modern three-piece family shower room.
Outside, the gardens are a delight and are a credit to the current owner. With well stocked beds that are full of colour, lawns, and seating areas plus a greenhouse, this is certainly a garden that will not disappoint.
Please enter the following postcode into your sat nav system: GL52 8NR. Upon entering the road, the property can be found on your right
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.