- Three double bedroom, single storey barn conversion, offered for sale with no onward chain
- Ideal property for either main home, 2nd home or to be used as a holiday home
- Fitted kitchen offering an array of units and a host of integrated appliances
- Guest bedroom with en suite shower room. Bedroom 3 (double room), family bathroom
- Enclosed rear garden that enjoys a high degree of privacy
- Located in the highly desirable village of Kemerton, which benefits from village pub and coffee shop
- Open plan living/dining room with exposed beams and living flame fire inset to stone chimney breast
- Master bedroom, being a wonderful size and benefiting from fitted wardrobes
- En bloc single garage with light and power. Parking found directly in front of the garage
- A property that comes with a high recommendation to view
Welcome to Number 2, Grange Court, a three-bedroom, single storey barn conversion offered for sale with no onward chain. Offering a good level of accommodation throughout, the property whilst perfectly pleasant would benefit from a degree of modernisation although does benefit from a private rear garden, en bloc single garage, off road parking and is located within a highly desirable village that sits on the Gloucestershire/Worcestershire border.
Kemerton is one of several small villages that encompass the Bredon Hill and within the village is a real sense of community, seen at it very best either in the village public house, The Crown Inn or at the village hall, which holds a number of local event and is also home to the Kemerton Playgroup. The neighbouring village of Bredon is slightly larger and here there are further amenities to include a village shop and post office, a church, two further public houses, The Fox and Hounds and The Royal Oak. The village of Bredon also offers a rugby club football, club and a doctor's surgery and there is also a primary school. For those needing to commute, the M5 motorway is within a 10-minute drive and provides north and southbound junctions whilst within equal distance, is the A46 for those needing to access Warwick or Stratford.
Returning to the property, the home offers plenty of internal space with a long hallway giving access to all but one of the rooms which include an open plan living/dining room, fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The living/dining room enjoys plenty of natural light and gives direct access to the private rear garden. There is also a living flame fire inset to a stone chimney breast and exposed beams. Furthermore, a door from the room gives access to the guest bedroom which benefits from a three-piece en suite shower room.
The kitchen enjoys a wealth of units and there are several integral appliances also.
The main bedroom and guest bedroom are both a good size with the main bedroom benefiting from fitted storage. Completing the accommodation is the three-piece family bathroom.
Externally there is a private rear garden which benefits from a paved terrace and the remainder being laid to lawn. At the head of the garden is a gate that leads directly to the parking area and single en bloc garage that benefits from light and power.
Please enter the following postcode into your sat nav system: GL20 7JJ. Proceed up Hill Lane where the entrance to Grange Court can be found on your right. Follow the driveway round and please park in front of the left hand garage
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.