- A stunning example of a three bedroom, Grade II listed period attached cottage
- Located within a highly desirable Gloucestershire village
- Accompanied by a mature cottage garden, full of height and colour
- Modern fitted kitchen with free standing range cooker and brick effect tiling to the splash backs
- Two double bedrooms to the first floor and one single bedroom, all of which enjoy plenty of light
- Beautifully appointed having undergone an extensive restoration by the current owners
- Full of charm and character, this is a property that comes with a high recommendation to view
- Off road parking for one car at present, is option to increase this to parking for two cars
- Wonderful period living room with wood panelling to walls plus log burning stove inset to chimney
- External home studio benefiting from light and power
Welcome to Number 1, Corner Cottage, the most delightful property one could ever hope to walk into. Located in the highly desirable village of Bushley, the current owners present to the market a property that has over recent years undergone an extensive restoration. Full of charm and character, the property is a shining example of what can be done to bring a Grade II listed property into the modern era yet done with great respect of yesteryear and in doing so, ensuring that the two periods combine to be sympathetic of one another.
The village of Bushley sits approximately 1.5 miles North of Tewkesbury, with the cricket green and pavilion set against a wooded backdrop full of wildflowers located in the neighbouring village of Bushley Green. Within the village is the Parish Church and community centre.
Located with easy access to both the M50 and M5 it is an ideal commuter base. Tewkesbury itself has a wealth of shop, leisure, health and education facilities situated approximately 14 miles from Cheltenham, 15 from Gloucester and 17 from Worcester.
Returning to the property the home enjoys a formal entrance which in turn leads to the principal reception room, the living room. Benefiting from double aspect windows, the room is flooded with natural light.
The room is beautifully presented with oak panelling found to two of the four walls. Furthermore, and giving the room a central focal point is a log burning stove inset to an exposed red brick chimney breast which is fronted by an oak mantle.
Additional rooms to the ground floor include the recently fitted kitchen, enjoying a wealth of fitted Shaker style units and complimented by an original terracotta tiled floor. Within the kitchen, there is a range cooker and under counter fridge whilst tucked in the corner is the pantry cupboard. The rooms enjoys a large picture window which frames the cottage garden located behind the home.
Completing the ground floor is the side entrance which in turn gives access to the modern, three piece family shower room.
Upstairs, there are three bedrooms, two of which are double rooms and finally the third bedroom being a good-sized single room. Access is granted to the loft space via Bedroom two.
Externally, the home enjoys a good level of space, and this has been filled with a vibrancy of colour. Full of height and texture, the garden is simply a place where you will want to be. To the side, off road parking has been created for one car at present although the re siting of the garden shed would create a further space if so required.
Found to the head of the garden is the external home studio, which benefits from and power.
Please enter the following postcode into your sat nav system: GL20 6HS. The property can be located by way of our For Sale sign
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.