- Four/five bedroom detached family home, located within a highly desirable Gloucestershire village
- Reception rooms include bay fronted living room, family room, home office/bedroom 5 plus dining area
- Master bedroom with views over the garden and benefiting from en suite shower room
- Ground floor shower room plus upstairs, modern three piece family bathroom
- Driveway parking to the front. Additional parking to the rear leading to detached double garage
- Beautifully presented and ready to move straight into and enjoy from the very first moment
- Modern fitted kitchen with space for appliances and leading to separate utility room
- Two further double bedrooms and one single room to the first floor
- Double glazed throughout. Gas fire central heating system
- Enclosed rear garden, enjoying paved terrace and lawns
Welcome to 17 Churchfield Road, a wonderful four/five bedroom detached family home that is beautifully presented, offers spacious and well laid accommodation over the two floors, an enclosed garden plus driveway parking to the front and a detached double garage to rear. Furthermore, the home is offered for sale with no onward chain and is ready to move into and enjoy from the very first moment of ownership.
Upton St Leonards is a historic old village strategically situated immediately south of Gloucester in the lee of the heavily wooded Cotswold escarpment. Pinewood is close to Upton St Leonard's popular primary school and the village also has a general store/post office, farm shop, pub and numerous societies and sports clubs. There are lovely walks accessible, including over the hill to Painswick which is a classically pretty Cotswold village with a challenging 18-hole golf course and there is even a dry ski slope nearby.
The property in yester year has been previously extended and in doing so has created a home that enjoys not only a lot of internal space but a wealth of flexibility. A central hallway leads to all the ground floor reception rooms which include the main living room which is found at the front of the home and is flooded with natural light, due in part to the large bay fronted window the room enjoys.
Behind the living room is the family room and from here French doors lead to the dining area of the kitchen/dining room. The room is spacious and again affords plenty of natural light due to a number of windows and French doors that give access onto the rear garden. The kitchen benefits from a wealth of units and there is space for freestanding appliances to include a cooker, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
Off the kitchen, a door leads to the utility room where there is further under counter space for a freestanding washing machine and tumble dryer. Final rooms to the ground floor include the downstairs shower room and the office/bedroom five, dependant on how one uses the property.
Upstairs, all the bedrooms are a good size with the master bedroom enjoying views over the garden and a modern en suite shower room. Bedrooms two and three are also double bedrooms with bedroom four being a single room.
Completing the upstairs and the properties accommodation is the modern, three-piece family bathroom.
Externally, to the front is a driveway that allows parking for two- three vehicles with the remainder of the front laid to lawn and enclosed by walling. A side pathway leads to the rear garden which enjoys a paved seating area, lawns, further driveway parking and a detached double garage which benefits from light and power.
Please enter the following postcode into your sat nav system: GL4 8AT. The property can be identified by our For Sale sign
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.