- Modern, detached four bedroom family home located on prominent development
- Living room to the front aspect with bay fronted window
- French doors from the living room lead directly into the rear garden
- Guest bedroom also benefits from fitted wardrobes
- Enclosed rear garden featuring paved terrace, lawns and gated side access
- Beautifully presented and ready to move into an enjoy
- Spacious kitchen/dining room running across the rear of the property
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room and fitted wardrobes
- Two further bedrooms and three piece family bathroom
- Driveway parking and tandem garage benefiting from light and power
Welcome to Number 34 Bircher Way, a modern four-bedroom detached family home located on a prominent development in a favoured area within Gloucestershire. Beautifully presented, the home is ready to move into and enjoy from the very first moment
Internally the property benefits from a central entrance hall which gives access to all the ground floor rooms which include a cloakroom, living room with bay fronted window and a lovely, spacious kitchen/dining room which runs across the back of the property and enjoys French doors leading directly into the rear garden
The kitchen benefits from an array of units and a host of integral units as well as a utility cupboard which houses the washing machine and tumble dryer.
Upstairs there are four good sized bedrooms with the main bedroom and guest bedroom benefiting from fitted wardrobes. Furthermore, the master bedroom benefits from an en suite shower room. Completing the upstairs accommodation is the three-piece family bathroom.
Externally there is driveway parking for three-four cars which in turn leads to a tandem garage which benefits from light, power and side access to the rear garden. The garden itself enjoys a paved terrace, lawns and gated side access and is enclosed by panel fencing.
Please enter the following postcode into your sat nav system: GL3 3QL. The property can be identified by our For Sale sign
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.