- Deceptively spacious three double bedroom attached family home
- Believed to have been built in the late 1800's, in the Arts and Craft period
- Three large reception rooms to the ground floor, plus kitchen, cloakroom and conservatory
- Partially double glazed, currently heated by nigh storage heaters
- In need of modernisation throughout, yet offered for sale with no onward chain
- Lawned frontage with driveway parking leading to detached single garage
- Three double bedrooms upstairs, family bathroom and separate cloakroom
- Impressive, sizeable lawned rear garden with brick built out buildings
Welcome to 158B Arle Road, a deceptively spacious three-bedroom attached property that is believed to date back to the Arts and Craft period. Offered for sale with no onward chain, this is a property that is in need of a full update yet once done could be the most super of properties as the space, garden and location will appeal to many parties.
Looking at the property from the outside, it certainly doesn't give the indication of the size within yet having stepped through the front door, you will be pleasantly surprised with what is on offer. On the ground floor are three spacious reception rooms, which comprise of; living room, dining room and family room.
Completing the ground floor is the kitchen, separate cloakroom and conservatory which gives a wonderful overview of the rear garden
Moving upstairs, the three bedrooms are all a wonderful size whilst the family bathroom is also spacious. Completing the floor is the separate cloakroom. The property is partially double glazed and is currently heated by way of night storage heaters.
Outside to the front is a lawned frontage with driveway parking which leads to the detached single garage. To the rear is an expansive, mature garden, full of shrubs and fruit trees and although in a central location, there is a good degree of privacy to the garden. Within the space is a brick outbuilding
Please enter the following postcode into your sat nav system to locate the property: GL51 8LH. The property is on the corner of Arle Road and Merrivale Road
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.